The latest issue of befores & afters magazine has arrived!
Holy cow, befores & afters magazine is up to issue #7 already! And this issue is, as always, jam-packed with some in-depth coverage of all things effects-related.
The print magazine is 120 pages, and is generously supported by Reallusion.
What’s in issue #7?
Inside issue #7 of befores & afters magazine, you’ll find stories on:
– What it was like to work on Phil Tippett’s MAD GOD
– Behind the mind-bending effects in Tool’s ‘Opiate2’ music video
– Gregory, Goldie, Gault and…Matthew: The Sandman
– ‘All this is not to do with animatronics. It’s to do with characters’
– If you remember morphing, you probably remember Elastic Reality
– How The Boys VFX team crafted that heartbreaking octopus moment, and that penis scene
You can grab issue #7 (along with all the back issues) direct from Amazon. Here are links to worldwide stores (there are others too, so check your own marketplace)
USA — UK — Canada — Germany — France — Spain — Italy — Australia — Japan — Sweden — Poland — Netherlands
A big change is also coming from issue #8 onwards, and I can’t wait to share that with you…in the meantime, hope you enjoy checking out issue #7!
AD: GET 15% OFF AI-ASSISTED KEYFRAME ANIMATION SOFTWARE CASCADEUR.
USE PROMO CODE "NG2FQT"
One Reply to “Inside issue #7 of b&a mag: animatronics, creature effects and Phil Tippett’s ‘MAD GOD’”
Cant wait t hear about the big change Ian .