Sponsor the site via the special weekly series of articles.
A large community of VFX artists and supervisors, filmmaking professionals, video pros and hobbyists read befores & afters, and follow Ian Failes (@vfxblog) on Twitter and other social media. We would love your support.
Sponsorships are available in conjunction with regular weekly series of articles on befores & afters, in which five or more articles around a central theme will be posted in that series over a week.
PRICE: USD$200 / weekly series
Here’s what weekly series sponsors get:
- An exclusive banner ad in the sidebar for the week of the series
- A ‘this series brought to you by…’ notation at the top of every article in the series (a minimum of 5 articles)
- A prominent post marking the beginning of the weekly series, with a thank you and link to the sponsor
- A ‘thank you’ Twitter post at the start and end of the weekly series from @vfxblog
- A banner ad in the befores & afters weekly newsletter that wraps up the weekly series
Schedule of upcoming weekly series
Week of June 17 – VFX tools – Sold
Week of June 24 – Making the shot – Available
Week of July 1 – History of mocap – Sold
Week of July 8 – SIGGRAPH preview – Sold
Week of July 15 – Featured 3D artists – Sold
Week of July 22 – VFX training – Available
Week of July 29 – Real-time wrap-up – Sold
Week of August 5 – Insane VFX supervisor stories – Available
Week of August 12 – Jobs you might not know about in VFX – Available
Other upcoming series: *Lion King week *Cross-over between VFX and games week
Please get in touch for more sponsorship info by sending an email, or by filling in the form below. Thanks so much. – Ian